FLYING INSECT KILLERS
Electric insect killers
A complete range of flying insect killers, properly manufactured to satisfy all requirements.
Very effective contrivances made of a light aluminium alloy which guarantees them to last long.
Halley’s line is indisputably pleasant, modern and elegant.
Insect killers with fly paper
- Fully made in aluminium special alloy
- Can be supplied with standard or covered actinic lamps (to avoid glass pieces in case of breaking)
- Suitable either for pubblic offices or working environment
- CE Marking
- Operating voltage: 230V-50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 510mm x 385mm x 130mm
The rat-catcher FELIX 400 disperses rodents using variable sound pressure. This system prevents the rodents from becoming accustomed to one sound pressure. Felix 400 is a self-contained unit, operating automatically with variable frequency and with pause facility, controlled by a switch on the front of the apparatus. Very wide range of application: houses, shops, offices, hotels and restaurants, canteens, cellars, warehouses and depots of all types – especially storing foodstuffs.
The unit is generally wall- mounted at a height of 2/3 metres, keeping ultrasonic sound emissions directed towards the centre of the area.